La Boucle belts are made with the greatest care. All products are handmade and are produced with the most attention by our production team to offer you the best possible quality. That's why we offer an international warranty from the date of purchase. If there is damage to your La Boucle. We will first repair it, if it’s not possible to repair, we will replace it with a new one. Send an email with your question, a photo and order number to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Our customer service team will contact you within 48 hours to resolve your issue during the weekdays. If it’s bought on our website please always give your order number & last name. If it’s bought by one of our official partners, please always send a picture of the proof of purchase and a picture of the exact problem.
1. Your name.
2. If bought on our website, official order number if bought via one of our partners, proof of purchase.
3. A good quality photo.
4. Your unique 6-digit serial number (you will find it on the certificate issued by the Italian Vegetable tanned leather Consortium in La Boucle’s packaging).
Please note, your guarantee does not cover:
1. Failure or damage resulting from improper use, lack of care, or accidents (i.e. knocks, dents, crushing, broken buckle, stitching issues, etc.).
2. Aesthetic changes resulting from normal wear, tear and ageing (i.e. scratched buckle, alteration of the colour).
3. La Boucle belts serviced by non-certified repair staff.
4. Water damage if care instructions for the product’s water-resistance level were not followed. La Boucle is water-friendly but not Water resistant, it means that it doesn't resist showers and/or swimming. Excessive contact with water may cause damage to La Boucle Belt.
5. Products that are not purchased from an authorized La Boucle retailer.
From then on, you can proceed to send an email to email@example.com with whichever issue you want to report to our support.
Once you have an official warranty confirmed, you can deliver your belt to us, together with your unique 6-digit serial number; and you will be asked to pay any shipping charges for warranty repairs.
What if my belt breaks by accident?
If La Boucle is damaged in a manner not covered by our warranty terms, please email our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and arrange an out-of-warranty repair for a reasonable fee.
As sustainability is in our DNA, it's very important for us to get them repaired as much as possible, instead of having to buy a new one. We all know there is no planet B.
Products need to be returned to the following address (will be only accepted once you have received a green light of one of our team members ) :
19 rue des Ateliers