For warranty repairs, the defective belt must be registered within 52 weeks after the purchase through our website by the following process.
Please specify :
1. Your name
2. How, or by which mean did you phrase your belt
3. Proof of payment
4. Your unique 6-digit serial number
Please note, your guarantee does not cover:
- Failure or damage resulting from improper use, lack of care, or accidents (i.e. knocks, dents, crushing, broken buckle, stichting issues etc.)
- Aesthetic changes resulting from normal wear, tear and aging (i.e. scratched buckle, alteration of the color).
- La Boucle belts serviced by non-certified repair staff.
- Water damage if care instructions for the product’s water resistance level were not followed. La Boucle is water-friendly but not Water resistance,
it means that it doesn't resist showers and/or swimming. Excessive contact with water may cause damage to La Boucle Belt..
- Products that are not purchased from an authorized La Boucle retailer.
From then on, you can proceed to sending an email with whichever issue you want to report to our support.
Once you have an official guarantee confirmation sent out, you can deliver your belt to us, together with your unique 6-digit serial number; and you will be asked to pay any shipping charges for warranty repairs.
What if my belt breaks by accident?
If La Boucle is damaged in a manner not covered by our warranty terms, please email our support team and arrange an out-of-warranty repair for a reasonable fee.
As sustainability is in our DNA, it's very important to us to get them repaired as much as possible, instead of having to buy a new one. We all know there is no planet B.
Products need to be returned to the following address :
Chaussée d'Alsemberg 993
Globe Village - Bâtiment ASIA - McArnolds